Access Control Power Supplier
How to Choose 12V3A or 12V5A?
If you are using one lock from the power supplier, then 12V3A is enough.
If you are using two locks from the power supplier, then 12V5A is more stable even 12V3A is ok to use.
|Products Description 5YOA|
This is a 110V--260V (12V3A) 90V-260V(12V5A) Access Control Power supply, it is made up of high quality electronic components and advanced international technology, it has anti-interference ability, provide very stable and reliable output in a various applications such as lock control/ controller control/ exit button/ RFID-IC Reader .etc.
- It controls electric lock directly.
- Can reduce the load of access controller, save wiring to reduc the hidden trouble
- Set NC / NO outputs, can control various types of electric locks
- Based delay control circuit, lock time can be in 0-15 seconds
- Automatic protection function, unexpected situations such as
- when the power supply short-circuit occurs, the power may be
- temporarily disconnected or the fuse auto insurance line off
- Operative device: E/M Lock, Access Controller, Exit Push Button
- AC input: Standard AC110V-260V(12V3A) 90V-260V(12V5A)
- DC output: Stabilivolt DC12V/ 3A and DC12V/5
- 1 x Access Control Power Supply
|Products Size 5YOA|
|Products Advantage 5YOA|
|Connection Diagram 5YOA|
|Products Showing 5YOA|
|About 5YOA 5YOA|